Hi (:

Hi guys! I'm Nabila :) this is my second blog. If you ask me "How's your first blog?" I will say "I forgot the password" ('-')
Yeah, I'm fifteen next year at June 12th. I'm swifty, kinda addicted to her, I mean Taylor Swift B)
I dunno why I adored her, but if you believe me, you'll see she's too flawless :3
And when my dad saw her MV "Mine", he said that Taylor looked like a barbie *awwaw*

I'm a BSBoomer, the fan of Backstreet Boys. Maybe you'll think that I was living in their era, but I'm not :p
and I Love Nick Carter a lot :3

I'm Indonesian, and I love this country sooo much!
I'm in 9th grade of SMPN 3 Denpasar --> my junior high school is located in Denpasar, Bali. And I also live there B)

I think that's all, if you wanna know more 'bout me, just contact me on twitter : https://twitter.com/nabilaujay



Love ya!
nabila xoxo

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

^^

Things That Make Me Happy♡

TAYVIN ENDED