I Tested Positive

What PeduliLindungi showed me after the test

October felt like riding a long roller coaster in a glimpse of an eye. After the rash (allergic) I got on the first week and all off days (I took a break for a while, taking a trip to Semarang and Bali), I worked intensely from the office at the end of the month. We successfully published the rental-boyfriend content on the weekend. It even appears on some nyinyir pages on Instagram (wow achievement unlocked!).

To reach that point, I barely slept well. I even worked on the YouTube script until 2 AM. My biorhythm then recognized that I couldn't sleep before 1 AM and it sucks. I put myself under the pressure without anyone telling me to. Nevertheless, I was grateful I got help from Ainun and Andika.

I don't want to normalize this behavior tho. If you need to work from the office, you need to manage your time well, enough to make time for nothing and sleep. Otherwise, it will leave you super tired and easy to get sick, especially in this kind of weather.

And the peak was on Wednesday. One of my colleagues tested positive for COVID-19 and all of us on the tracing list should go for an antigen test. Everyone was negative and mine was positive for both antigen and PCR tests. I was shocked since it was my first time being infected by this virus. I guessed it was the new variant, XBB.

But I wasn't really surprised tho. I got a cough and sore throat since last Friday. My body temperature rose to 37.5 degrees celsius on Sunday night. I bought myself vitamin C and medications. I thought it was because I was stressed out and lack of sleep, so it must be the normal flu just like any other day lol. The next day my body temperature was back to normal, I still got a cough, but I decided to work from the office. I even went home late on Tuesday because I hang out with my friends.

And the tests result on Wednesday shook me. And shook the people in the office later. My supervisor decided to put us working from home for a couple days until the situation gets better. So I found out there were some people who also tested positive.

I was so glad that despite my parent's panic, my friends and office team checked me in and made sure I got everything I needed. So, yeah, here I am staying at home with plentiful cans of Bear Brand milk, apples, bananas, and oranges. Some people also sent me food. Oh, I feel relieved too because I bought the food stock on Sunday already, so there's no problem for me to cook.

It is raining now on East Pejaten. Most days, it is sunny--more into freaking hot tho. I wish you all stay healthy and take enough rest^^

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

^^

Things That Make Me Happy♡

TAYVIN ENDED